GO-GREEN Yojana 2023:- Many helpful schemes are run by the Government of Gujarat for different classes of people. In order to encourage industrial workers to become partners in the “Green India” mission of the Government of India and to buy battery-operated two-wheeled vehicles that reduce carbon emissions, a scheme has been implemented to give subsidy to them.
GO GREEN; 30% of the amount or Rs.30,000/- whichever is less will be paid as subsidy for the purchase of battery operated two-wheeled vehicle by the industrial worker and one time subsidy on RTO Registration Tax and Road Tax of two-wheeled vehicle.
GO GREEN Scheme Yojana 2023
|Yojana||Go Green Shramik Yojana|
|The objective||of the scheme is to help the laborers to buy scooters.|
|Beneficiary Group||Registered workers of the state|
|The amount||of assistance is 50% of the scooter purchase or Rs.30,000.|
|Implementation||Gujarat Labor Welfare Fund|
Workers will get subsidy on purchase of electric two-wheeler
With the objective of making the state green-pollution free and making laborers self-reliant in transportation, the state government has launched the “Go-Green Scheme”, GO GREEN India, under which special financial assistance will be given to the laborers in the organized and construction sector for the purchase of electric two-wheelers.
Under this scheme, subsidy will be given on the purchase of battery operated two-wheeler vehicles by the organized sector and construction workers. Under which subsidy will be given in the range of 30 percent to 50 percent or Rs.30,000 on the purchase of electric two-wheeler.
scooter subsidy scheme rules:-
- Subsidy will be available only on the authorized seller and authorized model empaneled by FAME-2 (Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicle) and GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency).
- At least 50 kms at a time. High-speed models with portable lithium batteries that do not require separate charging stations, two-wheelers recognized by the Motor and Vehicles Act
- Manufacturers and their sellers from countries having land border with India (except Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh) cannot be empaneled under this scheme.
- Only vehicles manufactured in India under Make in India have been recognized under this scheme.
Application can be made on this web portal:-
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india