FASTag How to Recharge :- FASTA It is now mandatory to affix FASTag on vehicles in India. By using Fasteg, you don’t need to stop at the toll plaza, you just have to leave the booth. And the toll fee will be automatically deducted from your FASTag account through FASTag installed on your vehicle. You can recharge your FASTag account through selected banks.
How to Recharge Fastag :-
You can recharge your FASTag by visiting various banks like axis bank, icici, SBI, hdfc bank etc. Apart from this, you can also recharge your fastag account through phone application/app like phonepe, GooglePay, paytm or UPI ID. In the article below, you will learn how you too can recharge your FASTag with the help of various banks and mobile apps.
Paytm from How to recharge Fastag :-
- First of all you have to visit Fastag page of Paytm for Fastag recharge.
- For this first you have to go to paytm app or website paytm.com/fastag-recharge in your mobile.
- As soon as you click on it, a page like this will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to select your bank for fastag recharge. Here you will select the bank that you have linked to the FASTag account.
- After selecting the bank, now you have to enter the vehicle registration number linked to the FASTag.
Objectives of National Electronic Toll Collection system:-
|To create a composite interoperable ecosystem.||Provides an interoperable secure framework capable of use across the country.|
|Simple and robust Framework.||It increases transparency and efficiency in processing transactions.|
|To serve the sub goal of Government of India.||Reduce air pollution by reducing the congestion around toll plaza.|
Reduce fuel consumption.
Reduce cash handling.
Enhance audit control by centralizing user account.
Fasteg Recharge Coupons and Commissions:-
- There are also many offers offered to customers on Fastag recharge through various banks and apps. You can find deals like discounts on return journeys, saving money on fuel. Fasteg recharge commission
Fasteg Monthly Pass :-
- Consumers can get a FASTag monthly pass to pay toll at toll plazas. For this you have to pay joining fee, security fee and threshold fee. The threshold fee is the amount that will be charged at the time of tag activation.
Following are the FASTag monthly pass fees for various vehicles :-
|Vehicle type||Security Deposit||Threshold amount|
|Cars, Jeeps, Vans, Tata S and similar commercial vehicles||200||0|
|Light Commercial Vehicle-2 Axle||300||200|
|Bus-2 axle, mini bus, truck, 2 axle||400||500|
|Tractors, Trailers, Trucks – 4,5,6 Axles,||500||500|
|Truck – 7 axles||500||500|
|Heavy construction machinery||500||500|
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india